Google
 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment & let me know you were here :]

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Who wants FREE ECBs?!!


Everyone knows I love CVS. That's no secret. What was a secret to me though was that there's a GREAT new way you can earn ECBs and you don't even have to spend a dime or leave your home!

CVS has a program called CVS Advisor Panel and when you join and complete your profile, they will send you up to 4 surveys per year requesting your feedback about certain products, services, etc. For each survey you complete you can earn $5, $10, or even $15! Not bad at all! I signed up today. You should too!

I had to laugh though when one of the questions on the sign up survey was "how many times a month do you visit CVS" ...hmmmm? I don't know... maybe 4, 5, or 15 times? Wow, I need help! :)

Are you interested in signing up? Grab your Extra Care card number and go here: CVS Advisor Panel. They'll send you an e-mail to confirm and then just sit back and wait for the surveys to earn your free ECBs! Neat huh?

Thanks to Wendy at More Than Enough for the heads up on this one!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thanks so much for sharing that info! I had no idea!