Google
 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment & let me know you were here :]

Monday, April 7, 2008

I saved $107.44 at Walgreens this week!!

This is the first week I've tried my hand at the Walgreens deals. I've gotten pretty good at CVSing and the deals this week at Walgreens were pretty easy, not to mention FREE!! Thanks to Money Saving Mom for some of these deal ideas!!

Here's what I got:


My original total was $123.63 but I only spent $16.19 OOP (Out of pocket)!!!

This is how I did it
I bought
7 boxes of Honey Bunches of Oats. On Sale for $2, so use this $2/1 coupon here, here,here and last but not least, here. You can print one at each! Makes them FREE!
8 Aquafresh Advanced Toothpaste on sale for $2. Use this $2/1 coupon here and they are FREE too!
4 Airwick Freshmatic Minis on sale for Buy1Get1 Free (9.99 for 2)and use this $4/1 coupon or the $4/1 coupons from 4/6 SmartSource insert. (From Sunday's paper)
3 Oust Candle Holders on sale for $3.59 from $7.99. I had 3 $2/1 coupons from a recent Sunday paper)
3 Renuzit cone airfreshners on sale with in ad coupon for $1. I had 3 $.55/1 coupons that I used making these .45cents each!
1 Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil on sale for 4/$3. I bought one, used the coupon and used a $.55cent off coupon I had.
2 Sunday papers for the coupons of course! at .88cents each. No coupons for these :(
1 Color Ink Cartridge Refill- FREE with last weeks coupon! (Didn't add this into my total since it was part of last weeks deal, just never had time to pick it up!)

so my total savings were:
$2.24 saved with Walgreens Coupons
$54.10 saved with Walgreens Advertised Deals
$51.10 saved with Manufacturer's Coupons!!
Thats 107.44 saved!! Not too shabby for my first trip to Walgreens! What about you? Have you found any other great deals at Walgreens?

PS. I'll post my CVS deals I got last night later on!

No comments: