Google
 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment & let me know you were here :]

Friday, April 4, 2008

Free Money Fridays!

I've recently been trying to find ways to earn a little bit of extra money as well starting a good savings for Christmas from home while Jolie naps. It's been great.
I am always happy to share things I find to be helpful in earning extra money. I came across a few sites that work for me and wanted to pass them on to you!

The first is called Revolution Money Exchange.

Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange
It's basically the new paypalbut no fees. For signing up I recieved a $25 bonus in my account and all I had to do was sign up! There's no gimmicks or anything. I was a bit leary when it said I could transfer the money into my bank account so I decided to have them take the $2.50 out of my free $25 and have them mail me a check, and boy am I glad I did! My check came in the mail 4 days later! I also referred my mom, dad, and brother so I received $10 for each of those. Here's a copy of my checks:


This is my check for $52.50!!! ($55.00-$2.50 for mailing the check)

This is the check my mom received for $22.50 ($25.00-$2.50 for mailing the check)

Simple as that! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up! Then you confirm your account through an email they will send you. After that, your bonus will be added to your Revolution Money Exchange account!
Not too bad for less than 5 minutes of my time! Now to some of you an extra $25 or so isn't going to make a huge difference but it sure will buy a case of diapers for us and that to me is wonderful! Here's the link if you're interested in signing up too!

Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange
The free $25 is only good til APRIL 15th! :)


I also recently started doing a program called Cash Crate.

Now Cash Crate isn't going to send you $25 for free, and it's not going to take less than 5 minutes but it is fairly quick and easy and you can make a few extra dollars to pay for a treat for yourself, or in my case my daughter, or even a bill or two. It pays to be organized too!!
To earn money on Cash Crate you can do a few different things. There's the surveys that you can fill out that are completely free and usually only take about 10 minutes to complete. There are also daily surveys that you can complete (up to 2 per day) that pay $1.75 each!
You can also complete offers that give you a higher payout than the surveys. These usually involve free trial offers that you sign up either for free or a dollar or two but have a HUGE return on. For instance this month you can sign up for a one month trial of Blockbuster for $9.95 and earn $20.50!
Netflix also has a completely FREE trial that pays out $13.50! (Who doens't like free movies delivered to your door?!)
Thats $24 alone! WOohoo!

I have a notebook that I use to write down what offers I signed up for, when I need to cancel by so I don't get charged after the free trial, and how much they pay out. This is where it pays to be organized!

The first month I did cash crate (this is my 3rd month) I received a check for $15.
The first month, I didn't want to spend too much time doing surveys & offers, if I wasn't going to get paid. Then my check came and WOW! It really worked! That motivated me to complete more offers so the second month I recieved a check for almost $50!!! They usually send your checks out the 20th of the following month So, if you earn $100 in April, you'll get paid in mid-May.

This month I decided to do Stamps.com If you sign-up for a free 1 month trial you'll earn $8.00.
They also give you $5 worth of free postage that you can print from home! I used it to send a small package to my grandparents! :)
I also have completed a few surveys and other completely free offers so I'm due to receive a check for almost $75!!

Cash Crate also has a referral program so if you sign up and then refer someone you'll get a $3 bonus! You can make money without referrals but every little penny helps! If you want to sign up, please click the banner below:


Hope you decide to give one of these a try! If you have any questions, leave a comment and I'll answer it. I would love to hear how you are doing and any other great deals you've found. Drop me a line!

I am an avid coupon shopper now and thanks to Money Saving Mom & The "Censt"ible Sawyer, I'm absolutely addicted to CVSing

PS. Try using a program called Roboform which will automatically fill out forms, like the surveys, free sample requests,etc. I downloaded it and it's such a time saver! One click fills in my name, address, email address, and birth date!
Typing in your information over and over again, especially when completing surveys takes time, so I'd definitely recommend downloading Roboform.

No comments: