Google
 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment & let me know you were here :]

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

If you buy Pampers...


I've been a loyal Pampers customer from day 1 and I was thrilled to find out that I can earn free stuff just for buying them! So I wanted to pass this on to any other mommy's or mommy's-to-be that use Pampers.I wish I had found out about this sooner!

It's called Gifts to Grow and you find the labels on the inside of the package of diapers. It takes just a few minutes to register then you go and scour the trash for all the diaper packages that you just threw away if you're like me, and enter the codes! I'm already up to 19.5 points! Another 1/2 point and I'll be able to get a free book for Jolie! They have other things you can get too, like free movie passes etc. For more detailed instructions and info visit Kendra at Handprints On The Wallor Pampers.com

2 comments:

Daisy K said...

I LOVE Gifts to grow!! I have a ton of points I'll need to use soon!! I'm saving up for the big prises!!

Patricia said...

I love the Pampers products. My parents gifted us with 12 GC from the Pampers site which have been invaluable. I have since learned to save up my money and get the GC as my budget allows.

I found that WalMart, Kroger, and HEB will redeem the GC for a large box of Pampers which are usually over $22 and will last about 1 month. They have never questioned the redemption and just write in the listed box price and deduct it from my overall bill.