Google
 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment & let me know you were here :]

Monday, April 7, 2008

.98 cent huggies diapers!!

This is what I got yesterday at CVS. I actually have 5 excedrin's but one was put away.
This deal only worked for me yesterday because the CVS coupons expired 4/6 BUT if you're store lets you use expired coupons then try it. I actually went again today and it worked :)
I did this 3 times.
Bought:
1 Huggies Supreme 35pack diapers $8.99
2 Nature's RX Essentials Vitamins $14.99/2 (On sale for B1G1)

Total before coupons: $23.98

Used:
1 $4/$20 CVS Welcome Coupon
1 $2 CVS Huggies Coupon
1 $2 Huggies Manufacturer's Coupon
1 $5 CVS RX Essentials Coupon
2 $5/1 RX Essentials Manuf. Coupons

for .98cents AND I received $10 in ECB's for spending $25 in baby items (part of the weekly deal buy $25 worth of select baby products get $10ECBS) Now, I only had 1 $2/1 manuf. coupons for the Huggies, but I had 3 other $1.50/1 that I got from a Huggies Mailer & Sunday papers. So the other transactions I paid about $1.48 for. So I got $116.91 worth of goodies for $3.94+tax!! If THAT'S not a deal, I don't know what is!!
Thanks to Jenny at Mommin' it Up for this great idea!!

In a seperate transaction I also bought:
5 Excedrins at $1.99 each,(Limit 5)
Used $2/1 from here, here, and here
These were FREE after coupons and I actually MADE money because I got $5 ECBs back as part of the deal Buy 1 Excedrin 24ct at $1.99, Get $1 ECBs (Limit of 5)
Making money is so much fun!

I've done some more deals today and am going back tomorrow to hopefully pick up some Softsoaps that they were out of.

Just a note, it pays to talk to the CVS clerks. I asked them if they had any more soft soaps and the cashier offered to write me a rain check for 5 free! WOOHOO!! She also told me her truck came in today and that they might have some out by tomorrow! We shall see!

What did you get at CVS this week? I'd love to hear what other deals are out there.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is awesome! You can't beat that price.

Denise Sawyer said...

Awesome job, as usual!

Good luck on the soft soap! I hope you get some. I have yet to get my hands on any! :(

Thanks for posting over at my blog for CVS Superstars!

Denise
The "Cent"sible Sawyer