Google
 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment & let me know you were here :]

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Walmart makes me happy :)

(Let me rephrase that title. I actually try to stay away from Walmart but getting things for FREE makes me happy ;)



If you're low on cereal, now is the time to stock the pantry! Walmart has certain flavors of Malt-O-Meal cereal on rollback 2 for $2. **Ours weren't in the regular cereal row, one Walmart had them on an end cap and our other local Walmart had them towards the milk on a big display.**

If you use this coupon for $1.50/1 you'll make .50cents per bag (if your store allows overage) or use this coupon and they'll still be free, just no overage. You can print each coupon twice, just click the back button 2-3x and another coupon should print out for ya and if you have multiple printers like me you can get a whole bunch of free cereal!

I also got the Zantac cool mint using the $5/1 coupon here These are regularly priced at $3.98 for the 8 pack so if your store allows overage thats $1.02 bonus per pack!

Using the $2/1 Honey Bunches of Oats coupons I picked up 2 boxes of the Chocolate Clusters which were $1.98 so they were FREE too! The label said $2.35 so I was happy to pay .35cents a box but when I got to the checkout they rang up $1.98.

I got 2 of the trial size Red Zone Old Spice body washes for free too using the $2/2 coupon from March 16th's paper.

To get the Glade Scented Oil Warmers, I used the $3/1 coupons I had from a Sunday paper(not sure which one) and since they are normally priced at $2.47 they were FREE too!

Now I should have had over $9 in overage but my cashier wouldn't let me have it so my balance was just zero. Not that I was complaining :)

I actually had a few more cereal coupons and I went back and got them and 2 more boxes of Zantac and bought a gallon of milk and using the overage the milk was free. So I guess it all depends on your cashier wether or not you will get the overage!

Can't beat free though, with or without the bonus of overage! :)

No comments: