Google
 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment & let me know you were here :]

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Paid to shop at Publix!



A good week at Publix. My store accepts competitor's coupons so I was able to get everything you see in the picture for a little over $2.00 including tax! Not too shabby! Here's how the deal worked out:

For the Classico Spaghetti Sauce that are on sale this week Buy 1 Get 1 Free, I used 2 of the $1/1 coupon from Target here

and stacked with the $1/2 manufacturer's coupon here

and MADE 31 cents each pair!
YAY!

While you're there pick up some FREE French's mustard and Frank's hot sauce using the coupons here. The coupons are for .50 cents off 1 but when they double that it's $1.00 off and The frank's hot sauce is 99cents regular priced. The french's mustard is .95cents so you'll actually make 5cents! :)

I also used the Food Lion baby coupons for $1 off ANY Gerber baby food and stacked with a manufacturer's coupon available here They were on sale $5/5 so that made these FREE too!

Since I had a little over $3 in overage from the Classico I used it to buy some ice cream sandwiches and eggs and only paid $2 and some change for all that you see! I absolutely looove Publix!

What grocery deals did you find this week? I found this and MANY more at Money Saving Mom.com. Head on over to Money Saving Mom for more ways to save on your grocery bill!

2 comments:

The Ramhofer Family said...

Yeah!!! I am so glad to find someone else doing the Publix Deals!!! It must be a southern thang! Thanks for the extra tidbits..I am heading over there this afternoon before the new sale starts Wed!

Ariel said...

Meet my new love Zantac! hahahha...
It cures all the stomach acidity I've been going through. Got it at www.medsheaven.com