Google
 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment & let me know you were here :]

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Up, Up, and Away!

Here are the pictures of the munchkin, as promised, of the first time she pulled herself up to a stand! She's just barely 7 months old! Wow, I'm in for it! :) Time to baby proof the house!
After about 30 seconds of investigating her new toy...

I think I'll try to stand up!

This is hard work!

I did it!

So proud of herself!

I'll be posting my CVS deals this week, there are a TON, so check back later for some more updates! :) Happy Saturday Ya'll!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

thanks for your posts with the links to the coupons... new to CVS ing, and how cute is your daughter

Hillary said...

Thanks! I hope you keep CVSing too, it really is fun getting paid to shop there! :) Check back for more deals!