Google
 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment & let me know you were here :]

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

quick update til tomorrow

I can't believe it's been so long since my last post! It's been a busy week, but tomorrow more updates & pictures will be coming... especially my CVS deals (I came home with over $200 worth of goodies AND $98 in Extra Bucks!!) WooHoo!! :)

I also found this amazing recipe at one of my favorite sites Full Bellies, Happy Kids! and she posted a recipe for Breakfast Delights. If these don't make your mouth water, I don't know what will!! I can't wait to make them for breakfast in the morning!!

Here's the recipe:

BREAKFAST DELIGHTS

2 8-oz. pkgs. cream cheese, softened
2 c. sugar, divided
1 egg yolk
1 t. vanilla extract
24-oz. loaf sliced bread, crusts trimmed
cinnamon to taste
1 c. butter, melted

Mix together cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, egg yolk and vanilla. Spread one tablespoon mixture on each slice of bread. Roll slice from one corner to the other.

Mix cinnamon and remaining sugar together in a shallow bowl. Dip rolled bread in melted butter, then roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture. Place rolls on ungreased baking sheets.

Freeze rolls for at least 20 minutes. Bake at 350ยบ for 8 to 10 minutes until hot and bubbly. Makes about 2 dozen.

No comments: