Google
 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment & let me know you were here :]

Saturday, March 1, 2008

It's my party and I'll eat cupcakes if I want to

Yesterday Jolie turned the big 1/2 a year! So, naturally we decided to celebrate. Hey, you only turn 6 months old once! And since it is leap year she won't have an exact 1/2 year birthday on the 29th for 4 more years so why not! Earlier in the day we headed up to Pickens for a consignment sale called Weecylced Wear. I had never been to anything like this but a friend of mine suggested I check it out. I'm so glad I did! They had everything from clothes to furniture. I found quite a few super cute Gymboree outfits for spring & summer! I can't wait til she wears them... Then we stopped by Soby's to visit Uncle Timmy at work for a bite to eat and to pick up some cupcakes for later. Once we got home and had dinner a little bit later the "party" begun. Here's how it started...


Hey, I'm 6 months old!


"WHAT? No cupcakes for me?!"


Before the destruction...


Hmm, this looks interesting


Contemplating...


Squishing cupcakes is so much fun!


But eating them is SO much better!


Milk, please!


I'm fully aware that you aren't supposed to give babies sugar for at least a year but I figure a tad won't hurt. And today she's just as happy as ever so no worries! :)

No comments: