Google
 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment & let me know you were here :]

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Crawling for cookies

Since my bebe has mastered sitting up for the most part, apparently she feels like rolling around aimlessly isn't fun anymore so she's attempting to crawl. Time for babyproofing the house, yikes! She only can make herself go backwards for now, which she finds entertaining in itself. She's pretty infatuated with her singing/light up cookie jar that we got her for Christmas, which I put in front of her to try to get her moving, as you can see in the pics. I can't blame her, I love cookies too :)

Hi guys!


Trying so hard!




give me those cookies!


On Monday Jolie and I headed down to Columbia to visit with Joe's mom, Courtney, & Patrick and then to see Joe's Aunt Trina and her son Ben and Ingrid before they moved to Oregon the next day. Aunt Trina had never met Jolie before so this was a treat... Since Ben & Ingrid had a little bit more packing to do before they headed out in the morning we headed over there for a spaghetti dinner (yummy!) We ate on the floor but it was actually fun & of course Jolie just hung out in the playseat part of her stroller. Seriously, that stroller is THE BEST. They don't call it the cameleon for nothin'. After dinner we headed back to Patrick's but lil roly fell asleep on the way so I decided to just head back home for the night.


Courtney, Jolie & I before dinner


Jolie & Joe's Aunt Trina



Joe's mom, Courtney, Me, Ingrid

No comments: