Google
 
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment & let me know you were here :]

Monday, February 18, 2008

Daddy's visit & sitting up!

Well this past weekend Joe was able to visit from Orlando! For those of you who don't know, Joe had to have shoulder surgery to repair a partially torn rotator cuff in his right shoulder and since he is a pitcher, the Braves send all their guys to Orlando for rehab/physical therapy. Joe had to go back Jan 6 so we haven't been able to see him until this past weekend. His visit was great, Jolie was showing off all her new "tricks" of course. Joe's mom and brother were able to come up Sunday too to have lunch with us at Cracker Barrell before Joe's return flight. What a quick trip! Luckily we are going to go down for 5 days the end of March and I cannot wait! Joe said it was 92 degrees there yesterday when he got back so I can hardly wait to get out our swimsuits and hit the pool! Before Jolie was even born my mom and I had found some super cute swimsuits (pink of course!) so she is all set! My mom even found her a pair of pink sunglasses that are going to come in handy too! Joe's mom is going to be able to come down to Orlando too so that will be nice and a huge help! I couldn't imagine going down there by myself. I was hoping Joe's brother and Courtney would be able to come down too but I think Patrick said they are going to the mountains... we'll see!

Today though I have fantastic news! Jolie can sit up! She has been doing the "tripod" thing for a week or two but never able to balance sitting up without holding onto something but today we were playing her piano and I sat her up and she just stayed sitting upright for about 30 seconds! I was so excited! I had to call Joe right away! I tried to snap a picture but our camera battery is dead :( but I was able to record it on DVD though so that made me happy! I can hardly believe it. She's growing up too fast!

No comments: